Wednesday, October 16, 2019

K&Company - Flora & Fauna - Skinny Card & Tag

Couldn't help myself, naming the 3-1/2" x 7-1/4" card a "skinny card".  

So, let's start with the card.

I had a leftover piece from the collection, as I made so many cards with this paper.
I scored it down the middle and thought how it would make a nice card!
I adhered two of the pretty dimensional die cut butterflies to the front.


Inside the card, I cut and placed a piece from the Ledger paper pad.
This allows for writing a note.


The final creation in this collection line is a tag!
Measurements are about 4" x 7".
I had a leftover piece with the cherries on it and wanted to make something of it.


I dressed up the tag with pretty ribbons from Michael's tied into a bow through the punched tag hole.
I stenciled in Gold Crackle the Tim Holtz layering stencil "Flourish".

To the wooden pieces (word "SMILE" and the Kora Projects "Spring Border")
I sprayed them with Lindy's Gang Starburst Golden Sleigh Bells.
This is a true Christmas Gold color!  
Beautiful!



As you can see, the bottom of the tag is lined with a dainty cotton lace ribbon.

The back of the tag is another scrap piece I had leftover from the collection.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Lisa : )


Products used:

K&Company - Flora & Fauna collection

Paper Collection

Die Cuts & Vellum

Ledger Pad


Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Layering Stencil
"Flourish"

Finnabair - Texture Paste
Gold Crackle

Lindy's Gang - Starburst
Golden Sleigh Bells

Kora Projects - Wood Piece

Recollections - Wood Words "SMILE" & Ribbons

Ink - 
Dark Brown

Perfect Plumeria

Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1

Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

Tombow Mono Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!