Friday, October 11, 2019

K&Company - Flora & Fauna Card and Tag Set (bird)

When you've got a paper collection, along with most every embellishment made for it, 
it makes it so easy to put together cards & tags.

Here is a set I made in the Brenda Walton Flora & Fauna line.
I chose to use the same paper on both, but decorate them differently.

The Tag is 4-1/2" x 7-1/2".
Designer, Brenda Walton, has some pretty Wood Art pieces that I thought went well.

I love the flowered parentheses!


The card measures 5-1/4" x 6".
I added a dimensional sticker from the collection.

I added a lightly inked flourish chipboard with tiny flowers, 
along with one of the typewriter keys in the collection.

To the inside of the card I've added some paper to write a note on.
I used a scalloped corner punch on the paper.
When you open the card, as you can see, I also decorated the top half of it 
with the collection's die cuts & vellum.

The backside of the tag is left plain, either to write a note on or add embellishments.

As (most) always, 
I didn't over embellish to allow room for adding more if I want to,
depending on the person and occasion.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

K&Company - Flora & Fauna Collection
Paper Collection

Dies Cuts & Vellum

Typewriter Keys

"WORD" Dimensional Stickers

Brenda Walton - Wood Art  (no photo available)


Scrapbook.com - Die
Nested Tags

Fiskars - Punch
Twist & Flip Scalloped Corner Punch

Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard
Mini Flourishes

Hobby Lobby - Jeweled Micro Flowers
Vintage Blush

ColorBox Chalk Ink
Petal Point "Nightfall"
used Chestnut Roan on the chipboard

Adhesives
Scor-Tape Sheets

Beacon 3-in-1 Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!