Friday, October 4, 2019

Kaisercraft - Botanical Odyssey - Card Set

As promised, here is another card set I just finished.
I used up all of the paper left in my Kaisercraft Botanical Odyssey collection.
Some of the cards have minimal embellishing on them, 
as in a sticker or die cut from the collection.
Some are totally blank.
If I choose to send someone a card from one of these, 
I'll add flowers, chipboard, etc. for the occasion.
The cards are in varying sizes; some open vertically & others horizontally.
Almost all of them have a pretty piece from the 6x6 paper pad 
that is cut to fit and then adhered on the inside.

I've laid the cards together so you can see the whole set at the end of this post, 
but first, here are some closer looks at them.






Here is a well wishes card that I just mailed to a friend who had surgery recently.
I added my own computer printed, die cut sentiment,
as well as pretty fuchsia colored Petaloo flowers.
The inside is lined with pretty pink paper from the collection where I wrote a personal note.


Until next card set.....have a great weekend!
Lisa : )



Products used:

Kaisercraft - Botanical Odyssey collection
Papers, Stickers, Die Cuts, Stamps

Paper Collection

Stickers

Die Cuts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!