Friday, October 9, 2026

My Motto

 Love & Enjoy
what you do
&
Never
try to be anyone but 
You

Just a strong reminder to myself when it comes
to anything art related that I do.
~Card Making, Adult Coloring or Scrapbooking~
It's also a good motto for friendships.

I have a couple of framed inspirational sayings in my Craft Room.
It's just fitting to frame this motto as well.

I used my most favorite color of purple 
to place these words on.
Each word & letter is heat embossed in glitter.

Thanks for coming by & have a blessed day!
Lisa >^..^<



Products used:

Recollections - 12 x 12 Cardstock - "Grape"


Want2Scrap - Chipboard word examples that I used

Used "Never" from this quote


Dusty Attic - Chipboard - Mini ABC Uppercase


Blue Fern Studios - Embossing Powder - "Frozen "


Recollections - Embossing Powder - "Silver Tinsel"

Recollections - Bling on a Roll


Krylon - Gesso Spray


Tsukineko - Versa Mark - Watermark Stamp Pad


Sizzix - Heat Embossing Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!