Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Bo Bunny - Isabella Cards

I've completed creating cards & gift tags with my 
2013 Bo Bunny Isabella paper collection.
I still have brads, stickers & small die cuts that can be used to finish decorating some of these.

The three cards I'm showcasing in this post all have fussy cuts (sort of).
I hand cut pieces from the collection and popped them up with cardboard for dimension.
The cuts inside some of the cards are adhered flat and give a nice space to hand write a note.

Starting with a card I've named Paris Maison Butterflies.

And this is the inside. 
Simple; with plenty of room for writing!

This one I named Letterpress Monthly Engravers.

And the inside with a cut out card piece.

This one is named "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful".

And the inside with a ruffled cut out piece.

Lastly, I scored several papers into cards that can be decorated when needed.
Here are some of them.

These are gift tags that I put pink & white twine on.

 Thanks for viewing!
Hope that you have some very old stash that you can turn into something beautiful!
Have a great week,
Lisa : )


Products used:

Bo Bunny - Isabella collection
"Becoming"

"Felicity"

"Delicate"

"Eloquent"

"Carrisma"

"Isabella"


"Savvy"

Noteworthy Die Cuts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!