Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Kaisercraft - Storyteller Collection Cards & Tags

Still in the pursuit of completion,
I've now used up the tiny bit of Kaisercraft's Storyteller collection that I still had
and made two cards and a few gift tags.

Starting with the 'skinny' card, as I like to call them.
This one measures 3-1/4" wide x 8-1/2" long. 
I decorated the front with ReneaBouquet's beautiful "Rustic Autumn" butterflies!

This is the inside - 

Next is the 6" x 4-3/4" card. 
This one is also decorated with beautiful "Rustic Autumn" butterflies by ReneaBouquets.
I cut the card "be happy be yourself" with deco scissors.

And this is the inside.
Plenty of writing space.

Thanks for dropping in....I have more card creations in other collections coming soon.

Have a great week, Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Kaisercraft - Storyteller Collection
Anecdote

Journal


ReneaBouquet's - Butterflies
"Rustic Autumn"

"Rustic Autumn" - Tiny Treasures


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!