Wednesday, October 16, 2019

K&Company - Flora & Fauna - 5" x 5-3/4" Cards

Finishing up using my K&Company beautiful collection!
I made THREE cards all sized 5" x 5-3/4".

Starting with my favorite, it's all about birds!

I fussy cut the bird on the flowering branch that I placed on the right side of the card.
The die cut featuring an egg and the word "Wonder" is popped up with a piece of cardboard.

The eggs are part of the dimensional die cuts in the collection that I layered together.



Next is a striped card.  
I'm not overly fond of stripes, but doesn't the dimensional fern die cut look perfect on the front of this card?

Lastly, is a swan card.


There was a Swan Typewriter Key sticker!
Lovely!


I decided to coordinate the colors on the front with the inside of the card, 
hence, the raisin purple color paper!

Here is the inside of all of these cards - 

Here are all of the cards in this size - 


Products used:


K&Company - Flora & Fauna collection
Paper Collection

Die Cuts & Vellum

Typewriter Keys

Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1

Scotch Advanced Tape Glider


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!