Friday, May 15, 2020

Tutorial-Creating Rolled Flowers & Adding Stamen

Many already know how to make rolled flowers, 
but if you don't, here is a picture tutorial I've put together. 

Let's begin first with how to make a rolled flower. 








To 'ramp up' your handmade rolled flowers, 
stamen will do the trick!
If you decide to use stamen,
DO NOT HOT GLUE THE FLOWER TOGETHER YET!

You can also simply glue a pearl or rhinestone or a metal piece or punched shape directly on top of your flower if you prefer, rather than putting stamen. 

Here is how I figured out to easily place stamen in rolled flowers. 



And this will be the end result!
Adorably cute!

To see more rolled flowers with stamen on a layout, 
please see my layout "I Love My Lucy Lu".

Thanks for coming by & I hope I've explained things thoroughly and easily 
for those who may want to make some rolled flowers!

Continue being safe and healthy!
Lisa : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!