Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Mysa Digital Creations Vol I Mandala 10-6-26

This drawing reminded me of a bright & colorful carnival
with hot air balloons, brightly colored tents & streaming banners.
So, with that in mind, I've chosen this combination of colors
 because I've used them before on other colorings
and I think they look so good together.

The only thing I didn't care for were the ugly black dots.
My remedy was to cover them up with bling & pearls!
With the amount of scrapbooking/card-making stash that I have,
it's really nice to use some of it on one of my colored pages.
The photos don't begin to do justice to show how beautiful the bling is!

These are the Faber-Castell Polychromos colors I used,
with the exception of 1 Prismacolor in Chartreuse color.

Check out these close ups with the shiny bling!




Thanks so much for visiting
and have a blessed day,
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Mysa Digital Creations Vol I Coloring Book


Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils 120 set


Prismacolor Premier colored pencils 150 set


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Want2Scrap - Pearls & Rhinestones 
Hot Pink Pearls

Orange Rhinestones

Purple Rhinestones

Teeny-Tiny Royal Blue Rhinestones

Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby) - Rhinestones

Navy Blue

Curate Colour Pencil Sharpener


Sakura Eraser



Grumbacher Final Fixative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!