Wednesday, October 16, 2019

K&Company - Flora & Fauna 4" x 6" Cards

After setting a goal for myself to use up older paper stash,
I have finally completed making cards in the beautiful
 K&Company Flora & Fauna collection.

As previously mentioned in other posts, there is always room for additional embellishing.
However, the cards I've made are 'good to go' as they are.

In this post, I will show you each card and its inside.
I think they are all unique. 
I made a total of FIVE in this size.

Starting with my favorite one which has the dimensional die cut birds to adorn the front.
Have you ever really loved certain sides of papers and wanted to have them 'perfect' for your card 
so that when you open it, the right paper is there?
I decided to adhere two papers together to get exactly what I wanted.
This is the first time I've ever done this.  
This bi-fold card didn't want to stay closed, perhaps because of gluing together two papers????
So I used a cool bronze colored mini binder clip.

When you first open it, you see two die cuts that I adhered together. 
One resembles a pocket and the other a ticket.
Birds = Eggs, right?

The inside of the card features beautiful paper in this collection.
This allows for lots of writing space!


Next is card #2 - 
I lightly sprayed a big Recollections flower with 
Lindy's Gang Starburst Edelweiss Moss Green to adorn this bi-fold card.


Such a perfect color match!

I left the inside completely blank, but can always embellish further if needed.
Don't you just love the quote "Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature"?

Now Card #3 -

I LOVE purples of any shade!
This gorgeous 'eggplant' colored paper has a dimensional die cut of flowers.
Simple, but pretty.

Inside this single fold card I added vellum showing the whole flowering plant on the left side.
The right side is a die cut card to write a note on.
Left side

Right Side

Card #4 - 
This next card features a vellum piece in the collection of an Iris plant.
Beautiful!


It opens vertically and inside I have adhered a piece from the Ledger paper pad.


CARD #5 -
Lastly, this one has a die cut of beautiful purple toned flowers.


I added Flower Soft to the flower center for added interest.

Inside, the paper was too dark to write a note on,
so I placed two die cuts in Cheery Lynn's Dutch Daisy on each side.


Thanks so much for viewing my card creations!
Now on to the next post in this beautiful paper collection!
Have a great day, Lisa : )

Products used:

K&Company - Flora & Fauna collection
Paper Collection

Die Cuts 

Ledger Paper Pad



Recollections - Large Green Flower
Inks
Raisin

Autumn Pastel - "Olive Pastel"


Flower Soft
Sunshine Yellow

Cheery Lynn Die - Die
Dutch Daisy
Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1

Scotch Advanced Tape Glider


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!