Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Lily's 2026 Birthday Card

Lily is a very sweet young lady whose 18th birthday is today!
She's my BFF's Granddaughter & I'm sort of an 'adopted' Grandmother to her.
I love her very much.

Like all of this year's birthday cards that I've made for friends,
I also followed the same design for Lily
which is layering strips of different papers that go well together.

Lily's favorite color is pink.
I also used mint color, which goes so well with pink.


Here are close ups of the strips that cover the front of this 5" x 7" card.
These are the top ones.

These are the ones on the bottom.
I decided to die cut the number "18" in a pretty pink glitter paper, 
flanked by two ReneaBouquets beautiful pink flat butterflies.


Once again, I've used an incredibly beautiful ReneaBouquets butterfly!
It's adhered with foam circles for dimension in the center of the oval die cut.
A special note just for Lily is printed in mint color on the pink oval.


The inside of the card on the left side has laser cut elements
 from the paper collection used to make the card.


Very HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to sweet Lily!
Thanks for coming by to see her birthday card.
Have a blessed day,
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

49 and Market - Color Swatch Blossom
Paper #4
(used for main card & the oval die cut)

Laser Cut Elements
(left inside of card)


Papers used for the strips

strips #1, 2 & 4
Recollections 
Ditsy Floral 6x6 paper pad
strips 1 & 4 - printed floral
strip 2 - solid mint

strip #3
Paper Studio
"Multi-Color Confetti"


strip #5

Paper Studio
"Baby Pink Random Hearts"

Martha Stewart Edge Punches
Crochet Loop

Doily Lace


ReneaBouquets - Butterflies
Ice Fairy Mint Green

Aurora Borealis Pink
Butterfly Kisses (one side printed)

Lifestyle Crafts - Number dies "Espresso"

Paper Studio - Solid Glitter paper - Light Pink
for the die cut numbers 1 & 8

Scrapbook.com - Nested Ovals Dies


Tools
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe
Paper Trimmer

Martha Stewart
Scoring Board

Sizzix Big Shot Machine

Sizzix Magnetic Platform

Sizzix Standard Cutting Pads


Adhesives

Recollections
Foam Adhesive Circles

Nuvo Craft Glue

Scor-Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!