Thursday, September 17, 2026

Rocky's 2nd Birthday Card 2026

 My dear friend, Rocky, is celebrating her 70th birthday this month.
I wanted to make a special card for this special occasion,
so I chose to make her a 3D card
because they're so interesting and fun!


Her favorite color is red, 
so of course the florals have red in them.
I chose the colors of the card based on the colors in the floral arrangements.
The main card is vanilla (not white)
topped with a very small green outline for the 
beautiful red on top.
The red really makes the flowers POP!

Here are a few close ups to show you the layering.



The inside has a special, personal computer printed 
birthday sentiment on the right side.
The left side was just so bland,
so I added ultra cute rub ons by Graphic 45.


Thanks for looking at Rocky's birthday card.
Wishing her the very best and lots of love on her special day.

Have a blessed day!
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Katy Sue Designs - 3D Decoupage - Bouquets and Birds

Graphic 45 - Hip Hip Horray rub ons

Tools
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe
Paper Trimmer

Martha Stewart
Scoring Board


Basic Grey
Rub-On Roller Tool


Adhesives
Scor-Tape

Nuvo Craft Glue

Nuvo Precision Nozzles

Scrapbook.com
1/4" x 3mm
Foam Adhesive Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!