This year's homemade birthday cards are really coming together quickly
and I think each one turned out quite pretty & unique!
Rocky's favorite color is red
Layers of straight cut and edge punched strips cover the front of this 5" x 7" card.
Here are some close up photos of the strips.
Rocky loves bling, so I put it in two places on her card.
The oval die cut has a special note on it for Rocky.
The gorgeous ReneaBouquets butterfly is such a beautiful centerpiece!
I chose it because Rocky also loves gold.
Thanks for stopping by to see Rocky's card.
Very Happy Birthday to her!
Have a blessed day,
Lisa >^..^<
Products used:
Blue Fern Studios - Bird Waltz collection
Papers used for the strips: (in order from top to bottom)
Martha Stewart punches
ReneaBouquets Butterfly - "Lady Godiva"
Scrapbook.com - Nested Ovals Dies
Recollections - Clustered Bling on a Roll - Cream
Tools



























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!