Sunday, December 29, 2019

Pets Memorial - CAT Shaker

I'm not just decorating the frames of my beloved pets,
but I'm also adding chipboard embellishments in some areas. 
Here is Creative Embellishments CAT Shaker.

I heat embossed it in Fran-táge EP color Aged Ivory.
This is the same color as all of the nameplates on each frame.

The shaker mix is 28 Lilac Lane "Lilac" with a couple of pinches of "Plum Fancy".

I hot glued the piece to the board, just under Lena's photo.

Thanks for coming by and have a great day!
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Creative Embellishments
CAT Shaker

Stampendous Fran-Táge EP


Aged Ivory Sample


28 Lilac Lane (by Buttons Galore) Premium Shaker Mixes
Lilac

Plum Fancy

Adhesives
Tombow Mono Glue

Martha Stewart Glue Gun


1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lisa! Your pets memorial is coming together so beautifully .. made with so much love and, even though it's not finished yet, it is absolutely stunning. Love all the special touches you are putting in and can't wait to see it when finished.
    Thank you for your support on my blog during 2019 and wishing you and yours all the very best for 2020. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!