Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas Money Card - 2019

I created some money cards for Christmas giving!
I just ordered and received the gorgeous edger die
"Poinsettia Edger" by Creative Expressions. 

I first cut the poinsettia edger die on Maja Design's Monochromes - Shades of the Alps page "Artic" and then adhered it to their Holiday in the Alps page "A New Year".  
It really makes a nice contrast.  

The inside of the bi-fold card was a little plain, so I glued a piece of "Snowmen".
When the card is opened, this is the first thing you see.  

Now open it one more time...
I made a money pocket for the inside by using a corner punch & adhering only the outside edges.
The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is cut from the bottom of one of the pages.

This was really fun to make!

well my my...I see a "0"....is it 10 or 20 or 50 or 100?




Thanks for visiting!
Merry Merry Christmas!
Lisa

Products used:

Maja Design papers
Monochromes - Shade of the Alps
Artic

Holiday in the Alps
A New Year

Holiday in the Alps
Snowmen



Creative Expressions die
Poinsettia Edger


Recollections Punch
Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!