Monday, December 9, 2019

2019 Top Favorite Creations

It's that time again....end of year 
to select my favorite personal creations in 2019!

In ALPHA order, here they are. 
Each has a link to the original blog post. 



1947 Gueydan Classy
Having this wonderful photo of my beautiful mother from 1947, when she was having fun at age 17, really is so endearing to me.  This is the 2nd time I've created a layout with it and it may not be the last.  Purple is my favorite color and with having just received the newest Blue Fern Studios collection "Eclectic Charm", as well as a new haul from ReneaBouquets, everything just fell into place!  This is one of my most favorite creations!





Carmel's Bestfriend Tag
I think the Fabscraps 'French Heritage' papers are just gorgeous!  The sentiment, which is an excerpt from Elton John's beautiful song "Your Song" has very special heartfelt meaning for how I feel about my very Best Friend.  Carmel is the greatest BFF and I'm more than blessed to have her in my life.  Making a shaker with the letter 'O' containing a homemade mix and making the word YOU stand out couldn't have been more perfect! 


K&Company Flora & Fauna Triple Tag
I designed this tag in my thoughts one night as I was falling asleep.  I wanted to do something different than the standard tag.  Since a triple tag is a first for me, it's naturally a favorite pick.  Even older stash can be made beautiful!  I always loved K&Company's papers, especially the nature ones by Brenda Walton & Susan Winget.



Friendship Shaker Tag for Rocky
I just LOVE Maja Design's 'Enjoying Outdoors' collection!  I'm a purple-holic and this collection is ALL about purple!  I loved how the shaker turned out and I was very happy to send this to my dear friend, Rocky, who I love very much.  I don't use dimensional stickers very often, but they really made a pretty design on the back of the tag.


Happiness Tag for Kay
I must admit that this is by far at the top of my most favorite tags that I've ever made!  
I included special sentiments that have special meaning just for Kay.  I love how ReneaBouquets Beautiful Board added an extra special look to this tag!  All of the colors, flowers, butterflies & embellishments truly make this a happy tag!




Lucy's Beautiful Colors
This is the 2nd time that I've scrapped this stunning photo of Lucy's gorgeous legs!  
I loved the daintiness of the Maja Design's 'Denim & Girls' paper collection that was just perfect to show off my little beauty!  ReneaBouquets beautiful butterflies always spruce up my projects!


my baby
This photo was taken of Lucy in 2018.  I was literally waiting for the perfect papers to place it on!  
Maja Design's new 'Denim & Girls' are just that - perfect!  Lucy is so stunning! 
She always just melts my heart with that precious look she gives me!
Paper tearing and making Blue Fern Studios' Damask Panel look like tattered lace helped make this page have a bit of a shabby chic/distressed look.  



This memorial tribute to my dear husband needs little explanation why I've chosen it as one of my favorite creations this year.  The colors of the paper and flowers and beautiful ReneaBouquets butterflies were all perfect for each other.  The tag, given to me by a sweet friend, started the whole design and color palette for the page.  The tag sentiment says it perfectly!


Nugg
I LOVE this photo of Nugget taken by her owner! I decided to create a layout just for ME.   Little Nugg looks great on 49 and Market's 'Bold & Beautiful' collection page "Whispers".  She is very smart and listens so well.  She's nearly blind, but is the sweetest and happiest little dog! This was so enjoyable creating, especially layering the punched hydrangeas.


Nugget's Bliss
This photo of little Nugget is so irresistible!!!  I created this layout for her owner, Frances.  I was quite pleased with the way the chipboard underneath Nugget's photo turned out.  After practicing on scrap chipboard, I knew this was the perfect technique to use!


Purrfect
Miss Gali is truly a gorgeous and perfect Birman cat.  She's Lucy's beautiful mother.  It's hard to catch her with her eyes open enough to capture their stunning blue because of her timid nature.  She looks like she posed for the camera, but I caught her off-guard!  The gorgeous blue of her eyes and the tan & brown of her hair; as well as the golden tone of the flooring were what set the color palette for this Purrfect layout of Gali Gorgeous! Blue Fern Studios 'Eclectic Charm' paper and ephemera matched perfectly!

Zeus' Perpetual Smile
The Zeus-Meister is so adorable!  He's a French Bulldog - ALL that and more!  He's a hand full but I just LOVE him to death!  I was babysitting him and he flopped down on my couch, cocked his head and I snapped the photo!  ha!  He has a perpetual smile with those big jaws!  I loved how my drawn thread edge came out, as well as perfectly matching the chipboard color with Zeus' color!  Beautiful ReneaBouquets butterflies really brought this layout over the top!

Thanks for visiting!
Have a great ending to this year
and blessed holidays.
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!--Your work is just super gorgeous! Nice looking them over all in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always such a DOLL Marci! Thank you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!