Saturday, November 2, 2019

Kaisercraft - Lavender Haze - Cards

I'm getting such a wonderful sense of accomplishment creating as much as possible 
with the remaining pages in my older beautiful paper collections.
Kaisercraft's Lavender Haze is pretty, fun & dainty! 

I'll start first with two skinny cards that both measure 3-1/2" X 8".

The 1st one is horizontal.


I colored the Dusty Attic Monarch Butterflies with Jet Black Archival ink.
To the middle large one, I added "Ice Queen" (baby blue) Prills inside the wings.

I also put Frosted Lace Stickles in the wing spots.

The 2nd one is vertical.
First I placed a piece of white drywall joint tape on one side. 
This coordinates with the same pattern you can see on the opposite edge.
Four diamond shaped tiny tags from the Collectables (die cut cardstock) were placed in a row 
on the drywall tape, each with coordinating embroidery 'ribbons' & inked edges. 


A couple of close ups of the diamond shaped mini tags. 







Most of the remaining cards I created are 6X6 size.
I utilized the collection's Collectables, 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 paper pad & the stickers.
Here a just a few of them.




The inside of the dragonfly card (above).
See how cute & useful stickers and cardstock die cuts can be!

Here are two little gift cards made from small leftover paper pieces.
They measure 3-1/2" x 3-3/4". 

I die cut and adhered white cardstock inside each for writing space.


I really appreciate your visit.
Have fun crafting and have a great weekend!
Lisa > ^..^<

Products used:


Kaisercraft - Lavender Haze Collection


    
Collectables (die cut cardstock)

Stickers


US Artquest - Prills
"Ice Queen"

Ranger Stickles & Ink
"Frosted Lace"

"Jet Black"


Spellbinders Dies
"Fleur de Lis Squares"

"Labels Twenty Two"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!