Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Card during COVID-19 for Lorna

Here's a 5x7 card that I made for my friend Lorna.
We used to create layouts together years ago.
At the time, we never made shakers,
so that's why I decided to make her a shaker card.
It hasn't been all that long ago that shakers really piqued my interest. 
Making cards is what did it!


I started with 49 and Market's Bold & Beautiful papers, 
as well as the Laser Cut Shapes in the collection.
After cutting & scoring the card,
I designed a focal point with some of the laser cut shapes - 
stamps, a ticket and a flower.

I love making shakers by layering three of 
Creative Embellishments Small Intricate Frames.  
They are just perfect for this purpose!

The top frame is heat embossed in Blue Fern Studio's "Forest".
I toned it down by lightly applying bronze wax.

The shaker mix is "Coral Coast". 

ReneaBouquet's gorgeously detailed "Rose Quartz" Butterflies 
in the Tiny Treasures line look so pretty on this card!
In my opinion, the Tiny Treasures are the perfect size for cards, 
measuring 1-1/2" x 1-1/2". 

These beauties have a rosy tint to them. 
Just beautiful!


Here is the card opened up....
such pretty papers!

Thanks for viewing Lorna's card!

During this time with a Coronavirus pandemic, 
it's nice to let friends know what they mean to you.
I hope you are staying safe & healthy.
Lisa 


Products used:

49 and Market - Bold & Beautiful collection
"Garden Letters"

Laser Cut Sheets


Creative Embellishments - chipboard
Small Intricate Frames

ReneaBouquet's Butterflies
Tiny Treasures "Rose Quartz"

Buttons Galore - Sparkletz Premium Sequin Mix
"Coral Coast"

Law Fawn - Acetate Sheet

Blue Fern Studios - Embossing Powder
"Forest"

Prima - Finnabair art alchemy Metallique Wax
"Bronze Age"

Adhesives
Tombow Mono Glue

Scor-Tape

Recollections Foam Adhesive Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!