Monday, July 6, 2020

Card during COVID-19 for Kay

My dear friend, Kay, and I have been friends since 1992.
I worked in Purchasing and she in Accounting. 
Before we know it, we will reach 30 years of friendship!
I just adore her.  
She's a wonderful person and has always been such a great friend. 

I chose a 6x6 card that I started awhile back and put away.
I finished decorating it especially for Kay.

The card was created using DCWV's beautiful collection Coral Couture.
The pretty lace flowers were a gift from my friend Mary quite a long time ago and I'm really happy that I finally had the right place for them!

I computer printed the sentiment and then die cut it.
Adhesive foam tape underneath it gives dimension.

I decorated the inside of the card with other patterned papers in this collection,
Die cutting for the left side and squaring off on the right side.


This saying is a perfect fit for me and Kay!

And finally, I just have to show you the back of the card fully opened. 
These papers are really so pretty!

Thanks for viewing Kay's card.
Have a great day and continue staying safe!
Lisa


Products used:


DCWV - Coral Couture Paper Collection

Prima Flowers
Leeza Gibbons - "Wishes & Dreams" in Coral

Cheery Lynn Designs (now Maker's Movement) Dies
Horizon Square Boutique 

Scrapbook.com Die
Nested Ovals

Tools
Sizzix Big Shot 

Sizzix Magnetic Platform

Fiskars 12" SureCut
Deluxe Trimmer


Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1 Glue

Scor-Tape

Scotch Advanced Tape Glider


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!