Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Bee Happy card for Brianne

When I saw the newest edger die by Creative Expressions,
I knew it would make the perfect card for my daughter!

She & I both LOVE bees 
and we both understand the vital role that they have in our survival.

To go with the bumble bee theme, 
I chose card stock papers in jet black and golden sunset yellow!
Look how freaking adorable this edger die is!!!



Now I have to show you a close up of it!


For the inside sentiment, I printed it
in a really cool font called "Before the Rain".
Then using my new MISTI (see my post on the MISTI here),
I stamped a flourish and some adorable little bees!
TOO CUTE!


Make someone smile by sending them a handmade card!
Thanks for viewing Brianne's card.


Stay safe and healthy,
Lisa : )

Products used:


Creative Expressions - Edger Die
Bumble Bee

Hobby Lobby - Paper Studio "La Petite" stickers
Sunflowers
(I used a black Sharpie Marker to color the centers, since they are brown)

MISTI 
12 x 12

Inkadinkado - Clear Stamps
Sketchy Flourishes

Prima - Cling Mounted Stamps
Printery

Ranger - Archival Ink
Jet Black

Adhesives - 
Beacon 3-in-1 Glue

Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

Liquitex Prof. Matte Gel


Other Tools - 
Fiskars 12" SureCut
Deluxe Paper Trimmer

Martha Stewart
Scoring Board

Sizzix Big Shot Machine

Sizzix Magnetic Platform


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That edge die is awesome Lisa. Looks so stunning in the gold and black. Love the cute sentiment too. Brilliant make! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!