Thursday, June 25, 2020

Card during COVID-19 for Diana

As I continue to make cards for my dear friends,
to let them know how much I cherish our friendship,
I've now completed Diana's card! 

This is a 6x6 card that I made unembellished a while back.
I thought it was pretty for Diana.

I created the shaker by stacking & adhering together 
thin cardboard & brown foam pieces
that are die cut into 3" diameter rings.
I made the shaker mix with hand picked seed beads & sequins.
Look how adorable the clear butterflies are!
They reflect colors from around them.

 Hot glue was applied to adhere the teal & white twine around the shaker.

A cute "HELLO!" sticker was made by computer printing the word and die cutting it with an oval die; then adding dimension with foam tape underneath.
I love making my own little sentiments this way!

On the left, inside the card, I placed one of the card cut-outs in this collection.
The other side has enough room for a personal note to Diana.
Diana's note is blurred for privacy.

Thanks for looking at Diana's card. 
Stay safe by practicing social distancing!

Time to start on my next friend's card!
Lisa : )


Products used:

Mintay - Birdsong paper collection

for Main Card


Butterfly Card Cut-Out

for writing note inside card 

Spellbinders - Dies

Wild Orchid Crafts - Lilies

Michael's - Bargain Bin Twine
Lawn Fawn - Acetate
Adhesives - 

Martha Stewart Hot Glue Gun

Tombow Mono Glue

Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!