Monday, July 13, 2020

Escape

This is one of my most favorite photos of my beautiful daughter Brianne, 
taken by her husband, John, in October 2018.  

After rummaging through so many papers, 
I was able to find the absolute perfect page to use with this photo in the 
Blue Fern Studios' Happy Accident2 collection.
It has teal & blue tones as well as a grungy sort of feel to it.

I shaded the area around where the photo would be placed
with a retired Lindy's Gang Starburst color "Maidenhair Fern Green."

Before starting my layout, I had to first order The Dusty Attic's Party Lights chipboard because it's 100% perfect with this photo!
So I placed an order with many other items too - hee hee.
I heat embossed it in Blue Fern Studios' color "Wheat",
 which has a sparkle of gold in it.
I used a gold marker to color in the 'string' that holds the lights.

The other beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard I bought in my order 
ramped up this layout to be more feminine.
I heat embossed it to match the party lights.

Who doesn't remember those fabulous Prima flowers 
that you can adjust because of the wired petals?
Well, I have them in every color and this teal rocks on this layout!
I created a couple of flower arrangements with these gorgeous beauties and also added some Wild Orchid Crafts green roses & some 49 and Market seed pods.

Here you can see the title of this layout "Escape" that is a Dusty Attic "Tickets".
Inked in Tim Holtz Distress color "Rusty Hinge" makes this piece look like leather.

Now, for up close photos of ReneaBouquets' stunning butterflies 
"Mint Chocolate Chip". 
WOW!
They are so perfect for my layout!



I used a new sequin mix by Catherine Pooler named "Cincinnati
and man oh man it's gorgeous!
I also stenciled "Window Screen" using 
the Tim Holtz Distress Ink color Rusty Hinge. 


Now look at this GORGEOUS sequin mix in full!
LUSCIOUS!!

I had a lot of fun creating this one!
When you have the right photo/right 'subject' you can feel
 good about anything that you create!
This one is going on a wall in my home. 
Thanks for looking at Brianne's layout. 
Stay safe, healthy and happy.
Lisa : )


Products used:

Blue Fern Studios 
"Faux"

"Wheat"


TCW 6x6 Stencil
Window Screen

The Dusty Attic - chipboards
Party Lights #1

Lacey Trims #2


ReneaBouquets - butterflies
Mint Chocolate Chip Butterfly Set

Catherine Pooler Designs - Sequin Mix
"Cincinnati"

Flowers
Prima - Teal Bundle Flowers

Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm Tea Roses (Green)


Tattered Lace Die
Paradise Ferns

Tools
Sizzix - Big Shot

Sizzix - Magnetic Platform

Ranger-Tim Holtz
Blending Tool


Paper Studio  -
Heat Embossing Tool


Tsukineko -
VersaMark Stamp Pad

Tsukineko -
VersaMarker Pen

Media
Ranger-Tim Holtz
Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge

American Crafts
Metallic Marker - Gold


Mark Richards' Mosaic Sticker Tiles
Lindy's Gang - Maidenhair Fern Green (retired)

Adhesives
NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Beacon 3-in-1 Glue

Scrapbook.com Foam Adhesive Sheets

Liquitex Professional Matte Gel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!