Thursday, September 19, 2019

Get Well Card for Michelle

My good friend Michelle had surgery 
so I made her a Get Well Card.

I know that she loves teal because she updated her living room furniture in.....you got it! TEAL!
Stamperia's "Azulejos" collection is full of beautiful teal.
Such a gorgeous collection that's perfect for card making!


I cut out a pretty flower & butterfly scene and adhered it to the front of the card.
Beautiful Want2Scrap Bling Corners are perfectly sized to frame it!


One of my very top faves that Reneabouquet's makes is the "True Love Story" butterflies!
They are so versatile and can be used on so many different papers.
I chose them because they resemble the butterfly printed on the paper. 


The inside has my sentiment that is printed on white marbled vellum.
The top is decorated with Want2Scrap's pretty bling/pearl strip.


Lovely bling butterflies were a last minute addition and I just love them!

This one is on the left inside of the card.

Wishing Michelle a very swift recovery!


Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!
Lisa : )


Products used:

Stamperia paper collection - 
Azulejos de Sueno
Tiny Treasures - True Love Story

Wonderful Wings by Spellbinders/Donna Salazar 


Bling Strip-White Pearl & Silver Rhinestones

Bling Corners - Classy Corners


VersaMagic Chalk Ink - 
Night Sky

Adhesives - 
Scor-Tape Sheet

Recollections Adhesive Foam Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!