Sunday, September 29, 2019

Pink Paislee - All Occasion Card

I'm really having a blast with card making!
AND best of all, I'm using my older stash!

Here is a card that I hope will someday become a special gift for someone.
I left room both at the top and bottom of the card to place a sentiment if I want to.

I recently made a Sympathy Card that you can see here.
While this very old Pink Paislee collection was spread out in front of me, 
another similar card was made.
The same Crimson cardstock was used as the base for this 4 x 5 card.

I cut strips of paper with deco-edge scissors in a large and small scallop shape.
Each edge was then inked.
They were adhered in layers to form a ruffled look.

I selected a butterfly from K&Company's collection that has the perfect colors in it.
A unique chipboard piece from Kora Projects was added on the side of the butterfly for extra interest.
I first sprayed it with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst color Alpine Ice Rose
but it was just TOO ORANGE. 
So, I heavily sprayed it with LSG's Starburst color Cotton Candy Pink.
The two colors combined produced a nice rosy pink color.
PERFECT!

Green microbeads were glued inside some of the berries of the chipboard.
This coordinates with the colors in the butterfly.


Another card for my card drawer, ready to be used in the future.
I've placed a piece of cream colored cardstock with it 
so a printed or written note can be put on the inside.

Thanks for coming by and hope you have a great day!
Lisa : )


Products used:


Pink Paislee - London Market collection
London Market full collection

"Curiosities"



K&Company
Engraved Garden - "Butterflies"


Kora Projects
"Branch with Berries"


Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Sprays
"Alpine Ice Rose"

"Cotton Candy Pink"



Recollections
"Crimson" Cardstock collection

Deco-Edge Scissors

Microbead Set - "Pesto" used



ColorBox Chalk Ink - Nightfall Petal Point Set
used colors: Dark Brown; Chestnut Roan; Blush Rose; Maroon


Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1

Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

Tombow Mono Glue


1 comment:

  1. Another super gorgeous card Lisa! This is such a lovely design and, as they say, when you're on a good thing, stick to it! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!