Sunday, September 15, 2019

49 and Market All Occasion Tag

I made an all occasion tag with beautiful papers in the 49 and Market "Bold and Beautiful" collection!
I call this "all occasion" because I will be able to choose the sentiment.
I will show you what I mean later in this post.

I used the 49 and Market laser cut flowers, leaves & stamps from this collection.
Adhesive foam circles give a dimensional effect to the flower pieces.

I chose the new 49 and Market Wildflowers in Sky color.
LOVE them!

They are really a gray-blue which I love.

Since the print on the paper is gray-blue, I edge inked the tag in "Colonial Blue" color.
I also inked The Dusty Attic circle frame with it.  
BEAUTIFUL!

I added 49 and Market's Wishing Bubbles in Taffy color for more background interest.
Finally, I splattered Gesso colored with Lindy's mica "Whale Watch Blue".

And Reneabouquet's beautiful butterfly, as always, gives my project the finishing touch!


The back of the tag leaves plenty of room to write a personal note.

A sentiment can be placed inside The Dusty Attic Frame.
I computer printed several sentiments in a gray-blue color
and then punched them out using a 1" circle punch.
Each also has Scor-Tape cut in the same 1" circle, so they're ready to be adhered!

Here are several photos with some of the sentiments I made.









Thanks for visiting and please come again.
Have a great week!
Lisa :)



Products used:

49 and Market - Bold and Beautiful paper collection
Dear John (front of tag)

Love Shadows (back of tag)

Laser cut Shapes

Wildflowers - Sky color

Wishing Bubbles - Taffy colored



The Dusty Attic

Decorative Frame #1

Scrapbook.com
Nested Tags


Reneabouquets
Tiny Treasures "Winter Sky"

ColorBox inks
Colonial Blue

Creamy Brown & Dark Moss


The Paper Studio Circle Punch
1" size

Lindy's Stamp Gang
Whale Watch Blue

We R Memory Keepers Tool
Crop-a-Dile Hole Punch

Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1 Glue

Tombow Mono Glue

Recollections Adhesive Foam Circles

Scrapbook.com 6x6
Double side Adhesive Sheets


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!