Monday, September 9, 2019

Sympathy Cards (for my cousins)

The last Aunt in the Romero family passed away recently at the age of 93.
Ironically, or perhaps God has a reason,
my Uncle (her husband & brother of my father) was the very first to pass away in the family.

I wanted to send handmade cards to my first cousins, her daughters.

I chose Prima's Lavender paper & sticker collection.
I mounted the stickers onto chipboard to give them dimension.
I did the same with the card cut outs I made of the butterflies.
All were then layered to decorate the front of each card.

I used Wild Orchid Crafts' coordinating purple toned roses.

To complete the cards, I added Want2Scrap flat back adhesive pearls in Lavender color.






The inside of the cards is very simple.
I typed my sympathy note on light lavender cardstock and then made a pretty die cut.
To make it pop, I added a square piece behind it in the same paper as the front of the card.


Thanks for dropping by! 
I've been busy creating a number of things & will have more to show in the near future.
Have a great week,
Lisa

Products used:

Prima - Lavender collection
Paper collection

Stickers




Prima Dies
"Leaves"


Spellbinders Dies
"Luscious Labels One"


Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
35mm Curly Wild Roses

30mm Wild Roses



Want2Scrap Adhesive Pearls
"Lavender" 


Sizzix Tools
Big Shot Machine

Magnetic Platform


Adhesives
Scor-Tape

Beacon 3-in-1 Glue







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!