Thursday, August 27, 2026

Zentangle Ocean Reef Catfish

 To me, zentangle looks best when it's colorful!
And this is one colorful page!
Another one that required using my magnifying glass in some areas.
Gosh this coloring book has such teeny tiny areas.


So I think I've got every color I used below.
There were soooo many of them! 




Check out the various colorful reef plants & coral.




I used a wood grain stencil turned horizontally to look like flowing water;
colored with Distress Oxide ink in none other than "Salty Ocean".
I really love the look!


Now for the catfish! 

Thanks again for coming by.
I appreciate your visit.
Have a blessed day,
Lisa >^..^<





Products used:

Mindfulness Zentangle Coloring Book

Prismacolor Premier colored pencils - 150 set


Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils - 120 set


Prismacolor - Colorless Blending Pencil

Curate Colour Pencil Sharpener


Sakura Eraser



Prima Stencil - Wood Texture #1


Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Salty Ocean



Grumbacher Final Fixative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!