Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Cora's 12th Birthday Card

 I made a cute card for my dear friend's grand daughter for her 12th birthday.
Unbeknownst to me, she LOVES gnomes!
How about that for luck?!
Her favorite color is red.

This collection is so adorable!
I used shiny embroidery thread for the balloon strings.
Poking a hole with a die pick into the gnomes fist
made a perfect way for him to 'hold' the strings!
They are simply taped on the backside to hold in place.


I used a number of embossed die cuts to decorate with.
And I really love my new Happy Birthday word with shadow die!
Here is the inside of the card.

Thanks for coming by!
Have a nice & blessed evening,
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Recollections - Cardstocks

"Cape Cod" stack
(used the aqua color)


Aqua Glitter Cardstock

Light Blue Glitter Cardstock

Light Pink Glitter Cardstock



Paper Rose - Rainbow Garden - Embossed Die Cuts




DMC Embroidery Thread - Light Effects/Jewels E3849

Dies
Scrapbook.com
Nested Stitched Balloons

Spellbinders Nestabilities
Floral Assortment


Simon Says Stamp!
Bouncy Happy Birthday with Shadow Background

Sizzix Thinlits
Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Script

Sizzix Thinlits
Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Tiny Type


Tools
Fiskars 12" SureCut
Deluxe Paper Trimmer


Martha Stewart 
Scoring Board


Sizzix Big Shot Machine

Sizzix Magnetic Platform

Sizzix Standard Plates

Tonic Studios - Tim Holtz
Retractable Die Pick


Adhesives
Nuvo Glue

Nuvo Precision Tips

Scor-Tape

Scrapbook.com
Foam Adhesive Sheets
(cut into needed sized pieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!