Monday, August 24, 2026

Elizabeth's 2026 Birthday Card

 Elizabeth's birthday card is in her favorite color of lavender.
As with previous birthday cards this year,
I've layered coordinating strips to cover the entire front of the 5 x 7 card.

I'm so happy that I had some scraps from the 49 and Market's 
beautiful Color Swatch Lavender paper collection.
Perfect colors for Elizabeth's card!

These are the top strips, which are edge punched.
I decided to add some tiny green pearls too.

These are the bottom strips.
One is deco scissor edge cut & the other two are edge punched.
Green pearls are added to the bottom strip for decoration.

The oval die cut is adhered flat in the center of the card.
It has a special birthday message for Elizabeth printed on it.
I absolutely loved this ReneaBouquets butterfly for this card!
Isn't it stunning?!

Lastly, the inside of the card already has beautiful printing,
but I added a few acetate butterflies from the collection!


Thanks for visiting.
Wishing Elizabeth a very Happy Birthday!

Have a blessed day everyone,
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

49 and Market - Color Swatch Lavender collection
Paper #3
(main card)

Paper #4
(Oval die cut)


Strips in order: (all from the same paper collection)

Strip #1 - 
Paper #3

Strip #2 & 3 - 
Paper #1


Strip #4 - 
Collection Title page
(used the backside print)

Strip #5 - 
Paper #4 (backside)

Acetate pieces



ReneaBouquets - Butterfly - Wicked Spice


Martha Stewart - Edge Punches
Vintage Doily

Crochet Loop

Swirling Lace


Recollections - Decorative Scissor - Scallop

Want2Scrap - Adhesive flat back pearls
Sage Green

Scrapbook.com - Nested Ovals Die
Tools
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe
Paper Trimmer

Martha Stewart
Scoring Board

Sizzix Big Shot Machine

Sizzix Magnetic Platform

Sizzix Standard Cutting Pads


Adhesives

Recollections
Foam Adhesive Circles

Nuvo Craft Glue

Scor-Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!