Thursday, August 13, 2026

Pawel Kowalski Mandala 8-13-26

 I really love the illustrations in this coloring book!
This is the 2nd mandala from this book that I've colored.

I added a beautiful purple flat-back rhinestone to the center of the flower.

The border around the flowers, leaves & swirls
is in totally different colors than the center.
The center is mainly purples, greens, blues & light orange.

Here are the Prismacolor Premiers I used on this mandala.

Finally, here are close ups around the page.




Thanks for visiting & have a blessed day,
Lisa >^..^<

P.S. my awesome new lighted magnifying glass sure comes in handy!

Products used:

Pawel Kowalski's Mandalas - A Creative Journey to Inner Peace

Prismacolor Premiers colored pencils - 150 set



Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Sakura Eraser


Curate Colour Pencil Sharpener


Recollections - Purple Rhinestone


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!