I decided to get back to coloring some zentangle images for a change.
I started with my favorite page out of a recently bought coloring book.
This is the tiniest, itty-bittiest coloring I've ever done.
I had to use a magnifying glass to color the page
AND keep my pencils extra sharp with needle point tips!
Unbelievable!
After finishing the page,
I realized how helpful a magnifying glass was
so I ordered a "fancy" one to use for future colorings.
One that has its own stand and extendable, rotating arm;
LED Lights that can be adjusted to desired brightness;
as well as 5 color modes.
It's incredible!
so I'm really glad to have this new one!
These are the colors I used.
This page just deserved to be colorful!
I usually rub on chalk pastels that give a solid color
to an otherwise pure white background.
This time I decided to give stenciling a try on this page!
Afterall, my crafting began with scrapbooking,
so why not incorporate something from that craft!
It makes a nice background for sure.
I thought some grass, sunshine and colorful clouds would do the trick!
I also added a few mulberry flower clusters for added fun & interest!
Here are photos as up close as I could get them in focus.
You can see how incredibly tiny the areas are
using the pencil tip as a comparable size.
WOW!
Thanks so much for coming by
and have a very nice, blessed day.
Lisa >^..^<
Products used:
Mindfulness Zentangle Coloring Book
Prismacolor - Colorless Blending Pencil
Curate Colour Pencil Sharpener
Sakura Eraser
Scrapbook.com - Stencil - Outdoors
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide inks
Scrapbook.com - ink blending brush (small size)
Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!