I sure update this wall in my craft room a LOT!
But, when it's ever-changing due to new colorings that
I love to be added and replace something else,
well, I just do it!
My newest zentangle coloring of a kangaroo,
posted recently as "Zentangle Kangaroo"
was truly coloring to the extreme
because of how itty-bitty tiny the designs were!! WOW!!
A magnifying glass was required.
Not only for the time & effort it took to color this page,
but also because of all the beautiful colors I used,
this one deserved to be on the wall!
I chose beautiful blue, mustard yellow & aqua blue
as the colors to mount my kangaroo coloring on.
Each of these colors were used throughout this page.
Have a blessed day,
Lisa >^..^<
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!