Monday, December 19, 2022

2022 Favorites

 The majority of 2022 was spent adult coloring. 
However, I do have a couple of favorite cards that I made. 

I made my sweet friend, Paulette, this card for her February birthday.  
My birthday is also in February. 
The most awesome part is that both of our favorite color is PURPLE....
February's birthstone is Amethyst!

I'm especially happy with how my Christmas cards turned out!



Now for the colored pages.
This was very hard for me to narrow down, 
but I limited my choices to a baker's dozen.
They are in order by creation date,
from earlier in the year to present day.
Links to original posts are embedded in the titles.


Thanks for stopping by to see the favorites I chose this year.
I always enjoy looking back on the work I've done throughout the whole year. 

Have a great 2023 - 
I pray!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!