Saturday, July 2, 2022

The Living Oak

This is how I spent my Saturday!

 I love coloring fantasy pages because any color "goes"!
There are many living things, including flowers, growing in this oak....
plus the obvious fact that it's alive (eyes, nose, mouth).

As many of you already know, 
purple is my most favorite color in the whole world!
So, I try, if 'feasible' to incorporate it in my colorings.

So here are more close ups of my coloring!






Thanks for stopping by....
and have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa

Products used:

Colormorphia coloring book by Kerby Rosanes


Prismacolor Premier 150 Colored Pencil Set

Prismacolor - Colorless Blending Pencil


Prismacolor Sharpener



Grumbacher Final Fixative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!