Saturday, May 21, 2022

High Top Shoe Houses

 I've colored a 2-page spread from the 
Kerby Rosanes "Worlds Within Worlds" coloring book.
I've named this coloring "High Top Shoe Houses".

A combination of Prismacolor Premier & 
Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils were used.


As you can see, 
the shoe on the left is the purple & green house;
the shoe on the right is the pink & orange house.

Here are close ups of the purple & green house:








Close ups of the pink & orange house:








So many tiny details!!
I 'blended' the two pages by coloring falling leaves from each tree onto the page of the other so that there would be a mix of them blown by the wind.

I usually solidly color the background, 
but I chose in this case to use different pressures in a sweeping motion. 
It really emulates wind! 

I wanted to share with you how wonderful 
a colorless blending pencil is to really smooth out coloring. 


Thanks for stopping by to view my newest coloring.
It really relaxes me and passes the time too.

Have a wonderful day,
Lisa

Products used:

Kerby Rosanes coloring book - Worlds Within Worlds



Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Faber-Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Sakura Electric Eraser


Prismacolor Pencil Sharpener

Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!