Sunday, June 19, 2022

Garden Rabbit - Ken Matsuda Art

This rabbit is actually one of my favorite drawings by Ken Matsuda.
I've almost been afraid of how I would feel about it 
after I colored it, so I've put it off until now.
I must say, though, that I'm happy with the result.


The tiny details proved to be trying on the eyes!




I'm so grateful to have fallen in love with adult coloring.
It's truly been a very relaxing hobby for me.
And the products required don't take up very much room in my craft area!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day,
Lisa

Products used:

Ken Matsuda Coloring Book


Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Prismacolor Sharpener


Grumbacher Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!