Sunday, June 5, 2022

Alligator Hatchling - Ken Matsuda Art

 This may actually be a Caiman, 
but I prefer it to be an alligator
 because I'm a Louisianian and everybody knows 
that besides Florida, Louisiana has LOTS of alligators!


What I LOVE so much about Ken Matsuda's art 
is that it allows you to let your imagination go where it may!
Such unusual drawings.  All very very cool!

I almost colored the alligator purple, 
but I decided that he looked better in green. 





Thanks for viewing and have a great day!
Lisa



Products used:

Ken Matsuda's Coloring Book


Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Blending Pencil 


Prismacolor Pencil Sharpener


Sakura Electric Eraser


Grumbacher Fixative Spray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!