Monday, May 23, 2022

Garden Cat - Ken Matsuda Art

 Taking inspiration from his Artworks book,
I similarly colored Ken Matsuda's 
"Garden Cat", as I've named it.

Ken Matsuda is a fabulous Japanese artist. 
Of course I chose to color the cat first! >^..^<


Now LOOK how Ken Matsuda painted his!! 
WOW!


I chose to make the tail flowers in a blue to resemble the Texas state flower, 
the Blue Bonnet wildflower.

My coloring of the cat's face - 

Ken Matsuda's painting of the cat's face - 


Thanks for viewing!
Take care and stay safe,
Lisa


Products used:

Coloring Book by Ken Matsuda

Ken Matsuda's Artworks


Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Faber-Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Prismacolor Pencil Sharpener


Sakura Electric Eraser


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!