Monday, May 16, 2022

Jody Bergsma Art - Fairy Riding a Hummingbird

 Coloring is so relaxing and also helps with boredom. 
I haven't colored in so long and am trying to re-learn some things.
This wonderful 6" x 7" coloring book was a Christmas gift from my daughter. 
 

Although I'm not totally pleased how this one turned out, 
it sure was relaxing to color again!

I dressed up the plain circle by drawing some star bursts.



I bought Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils awhile back 
and boy do they go on as smooth as butter!!


I LOVE the Faber-Castell Pitt Pastels given to me by my sister. 
I use them for backgrounds because they are 
AWESOME for blending and smoothing. 
Check these 'before' and 'after' photos to show what I'm talking about.

Doesn't the purple at the bottom look horrible at this point?


Look how wonderful blending makes this look!
I use a Q-Tip for larger areas and blending stumps for smaller ones.

Further close ups:






Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day,
Lisa >^..^<

Products used:

Jody Bergsma Artbook IV


Faber-Castell Polychromos 


Faber-Castell Pitt Pastels


Sakura Electric Eraser


Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen - size 08


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!