Thursday, May 5, 2022

Birthday Card 2022 for Vicki

I've been so busy packing and haven't been in a very creative mood lately, however, a couple of weeks ago
I made a simple birthday card for my sister's birthday.
She had been saying how much she loves pink and orange together.  
Indeed these two colors really do look great together.
 
I don't have much in the way of orange colors in my stash, 
so I've done the best I could with what I have.


I used plain light pink cardstock for the card. 
Orange and pink cardstock were die cut for the words 
using Sizzix Thinlits in the Tim Holtz line. 
Butterfly stickers I've had a very long time still make pretty decorations.  
I love these 3-dimensional stickers so much that I I have 3 packs of them (LOL!)

With the Springtime 'theme' I was going for, 
the shaker contains the cutest little Sprinkletz "Garden Party" shaker pieces. 
For added interest, so it wasn't so bare & boring, 
I stenciled some flowers using modeling paste & orange mica powder 
by Lindy's Gang called "Hag's Wart Orange".
This serves as the background for the shaker.


I'm pleased to have made a very cheerful card for my sister,
 even as simple & elementary as it may be. 


Thanks for viewing....
Have a wonderful & very blessed day!
Lisa

Products used:

Creative Embellishments
Square Mini Frames


Lawn Fawn
Clear Acetate


Buttons Galore sequin mix
Sprinkletz "Garden Party"


TCW 6x6 Stencil
Starflower Net


Sizzix Thinlits Dies
Tim Holtz "Tiny Type" upper

Tim Holtz "Tiny Type" lower

Tim Holtz "Script"


Tattered Lace Dies
Ornate Leaves


Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Mini Pink & White Gardenia

Orange Mix Sweetheart Blossoms




Stickers
Michael's Recollections - dimensional Butterflies


Media
Liquitex Professional Flexible Modeling Paste

Lindy's Haunted Halloween mica set - "Hag's Wart Orange"

Lindy's EP - Spring Leaf Chartreuse


Tools
Sizzix Big Shot machine


Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer



Adhesives
Beacon 3-in-1 Glue

Nuvo Adhesive

Scor-Tape sheet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!