Saturday, May 28, 2022

Peace Lily Paradise

Remember the coloring book I told you about that really 'demands' unusual colors?
 
Well, here's another awesome page from Kerby Rosanes' coloring book,
 Kaleidomorphia!

I know, I know, I know....
peace lilies are supposed to be white. 
But not here!
Mine are peach with light blue stamen.

There's so many interesting, fairytale creatures!
Firefly Fairies, a squirrel with a crown, a Great Blue Heron nestled in the leaves, centipedes, an umbrella, a snail with a shell, pollen puffs, 
brightly colored mushrooms.....and.......
half an arm with a hand growing out of the ground?!


And frowning "Paw Paw" mushrooms - LOL!


This Paw Paw shroom seemed to be upset that the centipede is back!

Now for the rest.

The roots of the plant remind me of legs,
which I believe Kerby, the artist, intended them to be.

A squirrel with a hot pink colored crown.

A Firefly Fairy sliding down a flower stem, 
an umbrella & a purple centipede.

A purple snail with a pink shell.

A Great Blue Heron nestled in the leaves.

I laughed at this Firefly Fairy.  
It looks like a little "smart ass"!  LOL!

Another really fun & relaxing time coloring!


Thanks for stopping in for a look!
Have a great day,
Lisa

Products used:

Kaleidomorphia by Kerby Rosanes

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil

Sakura Electric Eraser


Grumbacher Fixative Spray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!