Sunday, August 4, 2024

Sacred Birman Mandala

 Everyone knows how much I love cats!
I bought a new coloring book of cat mandalas. 

I didn't care much at all for the mandala itself 
because it wasn't consistent from one side to the other.
I love how the cat turned out though, 
but once you start coloring, it's very hard to erase it completely.
So, I stuck with the chosen greens and purples.

Since Miss Gali is a Birman, this was the 1st one I chose to color.



Thanks for coming by!
Have a great upcoming week,
Lisa


Products used:

Magnificent Cat Mandala coloring book 
by CareFree Coloring



Prismacolor Premier 150 Colored Pencils Set


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Sakura Eraser



Grumbacher Fixative Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!