Sunday, August 25, 2024

Animals in Flowers - Spirits of the World - Cow #1

 I recently bought a new coloring book that has
animals surrounded by flowers. 
It's adorable!
It measures about 8" x 8". 

I chose to color this cow first. 
There are several cows in the coloring book, 
as well as other animals too.
This one 'spoke to me'. 

On the opposite page from her are these words:

Let the gaze forward be filled with hope, love, and serenity.

I tried my hand at using a soft pastel around the page.
I chose the color of pink.
I applied it with a makeup sponge.  
I'm pleased!

Also, I used one of my stylus pens to apply tiny drops of Liquid Pearls
to the centers of the flowers.
I like what it adds to this coloring!


Thanks so much for visiting
and 
have a very BLESSED day!
Lisa



Products used:

Animals in Flowers - Spirits of the World
           Coloring book by Zen Bloom

 
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Plastic Eraser


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Faber-Castell Mini Soft Pastels 


Ranger - Liquid Pearls "Sunflower"


Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!