Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Animals in Flowers - Spirits of the World - Elephant #1

 I'm really enjoying coloring animals in my new coloring books.

I loved this elephant.
I applied a yellow soft pastel to the background.

On the opposite page are these words:

Memories mold us,
but the future beckons with hope.

I used Flower Soft for the centers of the purple flowers.

Thanks for coming by!
Have a wonderful day,
Lisa >^..^<


Products used:

Animals in Flowers - Spirits of the World
           Coloring book by Zen Bloom

 
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Plastic Eraser


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Faber-Castell Mini Soft Pastels 


Flower Soft - Sunshine Yellow

Grumbacher Final Fixative Spray
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!