Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Pineapple Haven

 It was time to color another whimsical & imaginary page!
You can see why I've titled this one "Pineapple Haven".

There are so many colors to choose from in the 
Prismacolor Premier set of 150 colored pencils.
For the pineapple, I chose Celadon Green, which takes on a gray-blue tint.  Highlights of Artichoke color are mixed in.

Now for the fun part!
The close ups!
One thing I've learned is that close ups show all of the 'flaws' in coloring. 
I usually go back and re-color the spots that 'bother' me.
It's not easy to be 100% perfect when coloring very tiny details no matter how good your vision is.

I'll point out whimsical things in each photo.....

At the top of the artichoke are pollen puffs with eyes 
and the cutest "Dough Boy" wearing a Viking hat!

What appears to be a Stingray on the left; 
a Bumble Bee; and an Apple. 

A purple Cat; a Dragon; a Toucan; and a Rooster.

A middle view atop the pineapple
reveals the Toucan; the Rooster; and a 10-point Buck.

The Dragon's tail where a lizard is climbing to get on it;
and odd flowers holding a lady's ring.

Pretty flowers and a flag.

Another photo with the Buck; a flying Dough Boy; a Snail; and a Butterfly.

Thanks for visiting!
All of my craft supplies are packed and some of them have already been brought to my Louisiana home. 
So, all I'm able to do is color....
but I'm enjoying it!

Until next time....have a great week!
Lisa

Products used:

Kerby Rosanes Kaleidomorphia coloring book


Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Prismacolor Sharpener


Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil


Grumbacher Fixative Spray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!