Thursday, February 25, 2021

Stained Glass - Butterfly 12

 I pulled out a very old coloring book
of vellum pages that give a stained glass look.
I've never colored in this one before.
My first pick is page 12 in the book.

You can actually hang these in a window 
and the sun shining through it will make it look like stained glass.  

One thing I found out about vellum paper 
is that pastel pencils do not hold on to it.
I assume that a more waxy pencil is needed,
which is why I used my Prismacolors.  

Next are close ups of the flowers & the butterfly.


Thanks for visiting!
Have a great day,
Lisa

Products used:

Prismacolor Premier 150 set Colored Pencils

Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil

Grumbacher Fixative Spray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!