Sunday, February 7, 2021

If you wait long enough everything comes back in style

 Had a little practice fun with Faber-Castell Chalk Pastel Pencils!
Experimented with shading
and how to make a no-line background.
I have much to learn but practicing is fun!

I chose a very fun page as you can see! 

This is a close up of the two shades of blue I used in the moon;
the two shades of green for the T-Rex;
and shadings of the bonnet & scarf.

This is where the title of my coloring comes from.
It's written by the illustration artist, Jenny Lawson.



Thanks to my sister for the wonderful birthday gifts of the Faber-Castell chalk pastel pencils AND this delightful book!

Thx for dropping in for a peek.
Stay safe, healthy & happy,
Lisa



Coloring Book: YOU ARE HERE
Artist Illustrations by: Jenny Lawson




Products used:

Faber-Castell 60-color Pitt Pastel Pencils


Blending Stumps

Sakura Electric Eraser


Grumbacher Final Fixative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!