Thursday, February 4, 2021

Jaguar - MORPH

 Check out this morphed Jaguar!

I colored the jaguar as closely to the real markings of them.
They have white from their nose to the jaw area; 
then under the chin and down the chest. 

The 'morph' side is my version, which is bright and colorful.

Starting with some close ups of the jaguar's face....
Let me first tell you that I used the wonderful birthday gift from my sister of 
Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils for the background.
I chose a color, that I would say is Sage Green, which is F-C #1122-172.  
Blending these pastels is mind-blowing awesome!
All it takes is a Q-Tip!!!

The jaguar is also colored in a F-C pastel pencil (#1122-183) and then topped very lightly with Prismacolor pencil PC 1033 Mineral Orange. 
The eye is done in PC 1089 (Pale Sage)

The jaguar's teeth are colored in PC 1012 (Jasmine) for the base color, 
followed by PC 940 (Sand) for shadings.

And so the morphing begins......

So, let's begin the colorful journey of odd little unknown creatures as well as some known creatures that might be colored oddly....

A majestic BUCK among ghostly odd beings!

Two birds flying, that I decided to make them Blue Footed Boobies.

And of course there is a vampire octopus!
Along with a mad tree stump and a beautiful koy fish.

Rainbows, purple jellyfish and parachuting puff thingy's! HA

This is by far my FAVE of all 'odd beings' in this morph!
It's a mad thunderstorm cloud!!!!
Don't you just LOVE him?!

And of course a Sphynx (naked cat)!
So light pink that you almost miss it!

 A Chinese Dragon and a fingery what-cha-ma-call-it 
and a narwhal plus a very very scared blue ghost!

Oh and then one of my FAVES...
the fatty purple dino with red eyes!

and let's not forget robotics with bunnies and bird houses!

Thank you for viewing my morph coloring!
Very relaxing indeed!
Takes days for me because my eyes can only take so much!

Be safe and continue to care for yourself!
Love,
Lisa 

Coloring Book: Colormorphia
Artist Illustrations by: Kerby Rosanes



Products used:

Faber-Castell 60-color Pitt Pastel Pencils


Blending Stumps


Prismacolor Premier 150 Colored Pencil Set

Prismacolor - Colorless Blending Pencil

Prismacolor Sharpener


Sakura Electric Eraser


Grumbacher Final Fixative


4 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa, your color pencil work is incredible beautiful. You are right the image is stunning but you transformed in a BEAUTY!! Love it !! Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heike! I'm honored that you visited my blog.

      Delete
  2. OMG that is amazing. Wow, how many hours did you spend on this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Maggi! I didn't count the hours, so all I can say is it was VERY MANY! I worked on this a number of days off & on. It gets to your eyes, even with the best OTT lights....I have 3 of them, plus my overhead fan lights & 4 can lights in the ceiling. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!