Friday, May 1, 2020

Sympathy Card for the Primeaux Family

This is the most difficult sympathy card I've ever made. 
Meaning that the emotions involved made it very difficult.

My personal physician of over 35 years 
passed away unexpectedly and suddenly
of a torn artery. 
I always 'worried' about when he would decide to retire, 
because he loved to talk about his Grandchildren. 

He was not only my physician, but my husband's too. 
Joe and Doc (as Joe referred to him) were good friends 
and hunted together many times. 

Doc's house is just a block from mine on the same street.
We used to 'argue' over who had the most airplanes flying
 over our house going to the airport. HA!

There are just no words to say how much I'm going to miss him.
He took such great care of me.

This year of 2020 is turning out to be such a very sad time...
in so many different ways.

I was hesitant to post this, 
but decided that it wasn't about my card
but more about the death of a beloved physician 
who will be greatly missed by not only myself but a whole community. 
I can still hear his giggle.

Blue Fern Studios - Remnants collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!