Thursday, May 7, 2020

Graduation Card

I was very happy to receive a Granduation invitation from Evan!
So, I decided to hand make his Graduation card. 
Who knows if or when graduation ceremonies will take place.  
COVID-19 has taken away these moments of excitement for Graduates.

The card is about 5" x 7".
It's in Evan's school colors of Navy Blue & White.


Thank you so much Margaret!

Like Margaret stated about her own card,
it's one of the simpliest cards I've made, 
but I really like it!

I die cut the wildflower and then adhered the numbers 2020.
The whole navy blue piece was then glued on top of the main card.
VOILA!
Makes for a very contrasting look.

  

Thanks for the visit!
Continue staying safe & healthy!
Lisa : ) 

Products used:


Dies - 
Sizzix-Tim Holtz Wildflower Stems #2

Lifestyle Crafts - English Rose Alpha/#


Tools - 
Sizzix - Big Shot Machine

Sizzix - Magnetic Platform

Tim Holtz Paper Distresser

Tim Holtz Die Pick

Adhesives - 
Scotch - Advanced Tape Glider

Liquitex - Professional Matte Gel


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! This is absolutely gorgeous!! The colour combo is one of my faves .. I love it! Thank you so much for the shout out! I really appreciate it and am so glad I was able to inspire you to create this beauty!! Take care and stay safe! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!